Sunday, October 9, 2011

Things Will Work Out!

I've said these words many a time when I get discouraged about something! In the last week our AC and Furnace have gone kaput, I've needed a bunch dental work and even our vacuum cleaner died - I just figure that this means that goods things are coming my way:). Anyway, with all these unforeseen expenses I have been chanting 'things will work out' like a lunatic to myself, and I'm sure they will, because they always do. Anyway, I came across this quote the other week which is perfect for when those discouraging times come. Enjoy.
Image courtesy of Bloggin with Bobbi

So, all together now........

"Keep trying,
Be believing,
Be happy,
Don't get discouraged,
Things will work out!"
~Gordon B. Hinckley

1 comment:

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx